TELECOMMUNICATION & URBAN PLANNING
GDS Airborne LiDAR Matrix system captures accurate 3D models of urban areas with imagery create 3D City Models for telecommunications projects and other urban planning. In addition, 3D fly-trough models of cities can also be produced.
INNOVATIVE GDS SOLUTIONS
Most cost effective technique for telecommunication and land use planning, which explore several aspects of the build and social environments of municipalities and communities.
- Allows for accurate 3D-Modelling from high density and digital data
- Perform analysis and planning of vegetation cover in residential zones, parks and recreational areas
- Optimizes telecommunications network planning
- Planning of individual developments ( open area, structures, securety installations, etc)
- Optimizes transportation planning and management.
- Optimizes transportation design.
- Fast & accurate building footprints and heights measurement.
- Views proposed works in existing landscape.
- Airborne LiDAR survey for Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Airborne LiDAR Topographiacl Survey at Mukim Bentong, genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Topographical Survey Covering Block of Klang – Gombak -KLIA
- Airborne LiDAR and Digital Imagery Survey for Kota Kinabalu Town Centre
LiDAR Survey for Block of Klang Valley Area
- Project area: 2 km²
- LiDAR data acquisition: 1 Day
- DTM/DEM, GIS and CONTOUR delivered: 2 days after airborne acquisition
- Final mapping and orthophoto mosaic delivered: 2 days after airborne acquisition
- LiDAR density: 1.1 points/ m²
- Average points spacing: 2.4m
- Raw Wave Form Data
- Earth Surface Elevation Data X,Y,Z ASCII File
- Raw Imagery
- Orthophoto Mosaics
- DTM & DEM
- TIN Digital Model
- Digitized Features
- As-built Drawing
- GIS Integration & Analysis
- Building Footprints & Building Models