GDS provides highly accurate & dense topographic & imagery survey data for highly accurate flood management analysis, including flood prediction, emergency response planning, evaluation planning and flood mitigation works design. LiDAR is the preferred survey technique, as it is cost effective for large areas while meeting the required accuracy.
INNOVATIVE GDS SOLUTION
LiDAR provides accurate high resolution surface models of the river. The information can be used for 3D flood simulation for flood predication, emergency response and evacuation planning.
- Precise Flood prediction.
- Precise Flood Management & optimized flood mitigation works design.
- Precise Emergency response planning & Evacuation Planning.
- Allows for Wetlands and water quality inventory & precise Surface water Drainage studies and water treatment planning
- Airborne LiDAR and digital imagery survey of Sg Seluyut
- Data Laser Scanning (LiDAR) and Digital images for Kajian Pelan Induk Saliran Mesra Alam (MSMA), Sabah
- Data Laser Scanning and Digital Image for Kajian Pelan Induk Saliran Bandar Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur and Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
- Airborne Surveying and Topographical Mapping of LiDAR Survey for Sg. Kadamaian Dam and Impounding Reservoir in Kota Belud, Sabah.
- Airborne LiDAR and Digital Imagery Survey for Kota Kinabalu Town Centre.
- Airborne Survey Mapping for Flood Mitigation Kluang, Johor.
Airborne LiDAR and digital imagery survey of Sg Seluyut (60 km2)
- Project Area: 60 km2. Four (4) days of LiDAR data acquisition and GPS static survey.
- DTM/DEM & Contour Delivered : 3 weeks airborne data acquisition completed. Final deliverables and & drainage pattern delivered : 4 weeks airborne data acquisition completed
- LiDAR density : more than 2,369,009 points in 1 km x 1 km (2.369 points / m2). LiDAR points hitting the ground : more than 584,987 points in 1 km x 1km (0.585 points / m2. Average point spacing : 0.765 m
- Raw Wave Form Data
- Earth Surface Elevation Data;X,Y,Z ASCII File
- Raw Imagery
- DTM & DEM
- TIN Digital Model
- Digitized Model
- Final Slope Map Products In GIS Format
- Drainage Pattern And Catchment Pattern
- Flood Simulation
- Final Deliverables In Any Coordiantes
- Paper Plot
- 3D Fly-trough